Stocks, Forex, Indices
WHY WE CHOOSE INDICES
Below we compare the 3 trading vehicles and why we choose indices over stock and forex market.
- Transacted safely with Crypto (USDT)
- Ability to go long or go short
- 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- High liquidity in forex
- Daily trading volume is 480 times that of the New York Stock Exchange
- Wide range of currency pairs
- Renowned MetaTrader4 tools
3XFX Group Client Profits Flowchart
GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE TRADING CAPITAL FLOW
The global foreign exchange fund pool is as high as 6 trillion US dollars. It is not only retail investors who participate in foreign exchange transactions. In fact, retail accounts only account for a small part. The vast majority of participants in the foreign exchange market are banks, governments, and state agencies.
The funds traded by foreign exchange traders flow into primary banks and flow providers through various trading platforms to wait for matching, and then flow into the global foreign exchange trading capital pool together, forming a huge global foreign exchange market.